Libraries of Foster
eReader Loan Policy
- Patron must have a current OSL library card and be in good standing (no fines or tees over $5.00).
- eReaders will be lent for a period of up to 3
- eBooks will be downloaded to the eReader via the libraries’ designated computer Patrons may not download any material to the eReader on their own.
- eReaders may not be returned in the book drop or to any other A fee of $10 will be added to patron’s card if this occurs.
- Any damage to the eReader is the loaning patron’s responsibility and appropriate fees will be
- Patrons under the age of 18 must have parental consent to loan the e
- Patron’s returning an eReader late will be subject to an overdue fine of $5.00/day.
- eReaders are not available for Interlibrary loan.
I have read the above policy and understand my responsibility regarding the eReader Loan Date:
(Please Print) Barcode:
Parent or Guardian consent to for patrons under 18years old: Staff Initials: