LIBRARIES OF FOSTER BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
Tuesday, 8 February 2022
6:30 PM conducted as a virtual meeting, Foster, RI 02825
Pre-registration required to attend this public library meeting.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The public is welcome to any meeting of the Libraries of Foster. If communication assistance (readers, interpreters, captions) or any other accommodation is needed to ensure equal participation, please contact email@example.com.
1. Call to Order
2. Reading of Previous Meeting Minutes (Joyce)
3. Correspondence (Joyce)
4. Treasurer’s Report (Matthew)
5. Director’s Report (Jayne)
6. Friends Report (Jayne or Kelly)
7. Committee Activities
1. Facilities Planning Committee (Matthew)
2. Endowment Committee (Matthew)
3. Fundraising Committee (Matthew or JoAnn)
8. Old Business
9. New Business
1. Discuss quarterly article in FHJ to update public on board matters specifically
2. Board self-evaluation
3. Convene into Executive Session pursuant to RI Gen. Laws sec. 42-46-4 immediately following the public meeting for the following:
A. Google Calendar and more organization as we move forward with land purchase and new library construction.
B. Weekly check-ins – discuss and determine best day and method
C. Executive Director evaluation
Matthew Haynes, President
Lauren Haynes, Vice President
Joyce Lepaoja, Secretary
Lori Tellier, Treasurer
JoAnn Johnson, Member at Large
Angel Medrano, Member at Large
Kelly Rotondo, Member at Large