The Libraries of Foster
Approved: September, 2014
The Libraries of Foster is committed to delivering excellent service to all patrons. The staff is dedicated to aligning library resources and operations toward satisfying and pleasing the community. In fulfilling its mission of quality service, the staff will be guided by the following principles:
- The library will offer prompt, high quality service to all regardless of age, race, sex, nationality, religion, educational background, and physical limitations.
- All patrons will be treated with courtesy and respect
- The library’s rules and regulations will be administered equitably by the staff
- The library supports ongoing staff training so that staff can confidently guide patrons in the use of current technology.
- Library staff will be mindful of complaints, concerns and suggestions from patrons with an eye towards constantly improving library service.